Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Hairstyles Needed...

owh my.. owh my.... I really need a new hair do, peeps. It's already go headwire... hahahahah.. seriously! I'm tired of taking care of long hair. So thinking to cut it short. Even hubby don't really agree of the idea of me having short hair but still after that he said ok. After all its for him as well though. *wink

ok by the way I am thinking to have bob hairstyles like this...

hehehe.. ok tak? hurmm... still prefer something short like bob cut hairstyles like posh spice...which I not able to put-up the pic here bcos I-also-dunno-why. Bumper!

 Rihanna style pun ok jugak... if a little bit shorter like posh bob cut mesti cun.
 this styles pun cun jugak.. but I had this hair cut when I was 17. So next~
 kate walsh hairstyles look motherly... but still quiet long...

 yang ni pun dah pernah try when I was 12... hahaha that long. which I was quiet chubby chick. :) and a BIG NO for this style for me again. hehehe
 for this hairstyle u have to get the sharp figure (skinny-face) not like me-chubby-cheek face. teeettttt!
 satu hal plak nak buat gelombang ombak bagai kan... tak nak ni...
yang ni pun mcm ok tapi my hair more volume.. so I think I will go for bob cut like posh-spice.. Ok tak korang? kalau korang cakap tak ok pun aku nak potong mcm tu gak... hahahaha.. syok sendiri ok.. harusla~
yup... and yes! I think I go for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment